TO RECEIVE A RECOMMENDATION OR TO ORDER PLEASE CONTACT US
The Kiwi Feather Prop has been carefully engineered in New Zealand to provide new levels of all around propeller performance and provides outstanding motoring capability without any compromise in sailing performance at a substantially reduced price over competing products.
- The Kiwi Feather Prop delivers maximum thrust in both forward and reverse.
- Available in 3 Blade (15-55HP – 1″, 1 1/8″ and 1 1/4″ Shaft) and 4 Blade (60-120HP 1 1/4″, 1 3/8″ and 1 1/2″ Shaft. Also available in 35mm+ Saildrive)
- As each inidividual blade is free to privot when sailing, each blade is individually aligned with the ever changing water flow brought about by the movement of the boat and the differing installed shaft angles. Drag is minimised. There is no need for a shaft lock to prevent auto-rotation as is common in geared propellers
- The light weight Zytel blades and hydrodynamic blade tips provide for very smooth running at all speeds. The Zytel material is completely resistant to corrosion
- Fits all Saildrives, plus industry standard imperial and metric shaft tapers.
- Simple pitch adjustment, available in left and right handed rotations for 15-55HP
$1975 + Freight
$2970 + Freight
For Volvo, Yanmar, Nanni, Bukh, Sonic and Lombardini
and more! – In stock and on the shelf!
Available in 1 inch -1 1/8 inch -1 1/4 – 1 3/8 – 1 1/2 inch SAE tapers and all European tapers to suit Beneteau; Jeanneau; Bavira; Dufor etc. Common shaft sizes in stock – allow 7 days delivery for new machined tapers.
Phone now to order (1800 333 342)